Tuesday, February 4, 2014

January '14 Wrap Up

Incomplete (Incomplete, #1)  Lick (Stage Dive, #1)  Forever Altered  Lucky Number Four  Playing for Keeps (Neighbor from Hell, #1)
                                                                                                 (Playing for Keeps)
Perfection (Neighbor from Hell, #2)  Bad Rep (Bad Rep, #1)  Pursuit  Temptation in Texas: Logan and Lauren  Josh and Hannah (Redwood Falls, #1)

Through The Wall (An Apple Trail Novella, 1)  Curves of the French Riviera Trilogy  Control Series (Control, #1-4) Taken by the Billionaire (His Only Desire #1)

Dane (The MacKenzie Brothers #1)  Harm's Hunger (Bad in Boots, #1)  My Billionaire Master: Indebted To Him (My Billionaire Master #1)  Meeting Trouble  The Forbidden Billionaire (Close Quarters, #1)

The Woman of Her Enemy's Nightmares (The Woman of the Billionaire's Dreams, #2)  Curves of the French Riviera Trilogy  Awakening (A Dangerous Man, #1)  Rebellion (A Dangerous Man #2)  Claim (A Dangerous Man, #3)

Surrender (A Dangerous Man, #4)  Cade (The MacKenzie Family #6)  Sins and Scarlet Lace (The MacKenzie Family #9)  The Billionaire's Daughter (Part 1): Breaking Free  Delayed Delivery (Pursuit, #2.5)

I had so much reading some of these. Awakening (second to last row) I read the first book and immediately bought the next one & kept going til the end because I was so into the story. Liliana Hart's books are addicting, wow those boys are hot. There are also some other books to read in the series and I can't wait.


2 comments:

  1. Nice books! I really want to read Lick and Cade soon. I hope you enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, I comment and follow back so don't forget to leave me your links :)

Review: Beasts Of The Frozen Sun by Jill Criswell

Title: Beasts Of The Frozen Sun Author: Jill Criswell Series: Frozen Sun Saga #1 Genre: YA Fantasy Publishing Date: August 6, 2...